Phone (260) 749-2130

Frequently Asked Questions


Q: [Is FWR the Recycle Contractor for City of Fort Wayne?]

A: [No. Please call 311 If you need Recycle, or Garbage Disposal Services information for the City Fort Wayne]

Q: [Can We Drop our Items off @ FWR]
A: [No, FWR offers pickup services only in Allen County, Indiana]